Powertrain Limited Warranty²
The Conventional Design Is Out
This isn't just a "redesign". This is a revolution. The impressive presence of the 2022 Outlander's exterior has been completely reimagined to exude confidence with a wider, muscular stance.
The sculpted sides, hexagon motif at the rear and bold, distinctive front face make for a stunning and powerful new identity.
The Shocking Luxury SUV
It’s quite the sight. With dynamic design, powerful handling, and unexpected luxury, the 2022 Outlander blends form with function in brave new ways. It's artistic and stylish, yet powerful and fun to drive. The kind of ride you’re proud to show off - and the one that has your back no matter where you need to go.
What They say about new 2022 Outlander
The 2022 Outlander is composed, comfortable, tech-friendly… some of the best active safety equipment currently out there.
It’s time to add a stop at your local Mitsubishi dealer to your to-do list as you shop for a new compact crossover.
Outlander’s cabin could give those of some entry-level luxury SUVs a run for their money.
Mitsubishi puts itself back on the roster of A-list brands.
The Outlander suggests a bright future for Mitsubishi.
- 2021 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates: 24 City/31 Highway for Outlander ES, SE, SEL 2WD, 24 City/30 Highway for Outlander ES, SE & SEL S-AWC. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only.
- All coverage terms are from the original in-service date, and are applicable only to the original owner of new, retailed models purchased from an authorized Mitsubishi retailer. Subsequent owners receive the balance of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty of 5 years/60,000 miles. See retailer for limited warranty and roadside assistance terms and conditions.
- Super All-Wheel Control (S-AWC) adds Active Yaw Control (AYC) to realize the AWC concept at a very high level. While this Integrated Vehicle Dynamics Control System manages the driving forces and braking forces of the four wheels to help realize vehicle behavior that is faithful to the operation by the driver under a variety of driving conditions, it is not a substitute for careful driving. S-AWC cannot prevent collisions or loss of traction in all conditions. Exercise caution so your full attention is given to vehicle operation in all road conditions.
- Available feature. MI-PILOT Assist is a driver assistance system only and is not a substitute for safe and careful driving. The driver must remain engaged with the driving task and monitor the environment at all times.
- Available feature. AndroidTM, Android AutoTM, GoogleTM, Google PlayTM, Google MapsTM, Google AssistantTM, and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC. Distracted driving is dangerous. Restrict use of connected devices to safe times and always exercise caution so your full attention is given to vehicle operation.
- Available feature. Apple CarPlay®, Siri®, and Apple Music® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Distracted driving is dangerous. Restrict use of connected devices to safe times and always exercise caution so your full attention is given to vehicle operation.
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is responsible for the testing.
- Wards 10 Best Interiors is a US-based review of interiors by WardsAuto™.